- 1). Connect the video adapter into a USB port on your computer. Windows will recognize the adapter and install the software drivers.
- 2). Plug the small end of the power adapter to the "DC In" jack on the Sony camera. Plug the other end of the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
- 3). Insert one end of the RCA video cable into the "Video Out" port on the camera. Insert the other end of the video cable into the "Video" plug on the video adapter.
- 4). Set the dial or a switch on the camera to "Camera" mode. Press the "Power" button to turn the camera on.
- 5). Start your software application to begin using the camera as a webcam.