- 1). Apply a primer to the lid of the eye before the eyeshadow. The primer will create a base for the eyeshadow and prevent creasing and increase longevity of the shadow. In addition, the primer will also even out uneven skin tone on the eyelid.
- 2). Apply a medium camel color eyeshadow from your lash line to just under the brow line. This will be your first layer of eyeshadow. Use an eyeshadow brush to smooth the shadow onto the eyelid.
- 3). Dip a contour eyeshadow brush into a deep, shimmery coral shade. Apply the shadow to the crease of the eyelid, right where your eyelid folds when you open the eye. Start the application in the center of the crease and work your way down to the outer corner of the eye.
- 4). Imagine a triangle at the end of the eyelid, just before the outer corner. The peak of the triangle will be the outer corner of the eye and one side of the triangle will be your lash line. The triangle is small, about the size of your pinky nail. Apply the coral shade into this triangle.
- 5). Blend the eyeshadow by sweeping a large, clean eyeshadow brush over your entire eyelid. Start the brush at the inner corner of the eye and sweep along to the outer corner.
- 6). Apply an eyeliner and mascara to finish the look.